R201 - SIP Configuration

Folks:

I'm having trouble setting up my SIP account on the R200. The service does not go up. What am I doing wrong or what have I failed to do?

Follow the prints for help :)

Another print

We found that some of the settings were backwards. The server addresses had to be flipped in order to get it to work on our system.

Drew, I do not understand what you mean.

Please send packet capture of WAN interface and status page screen capture while trying to register with SIP server. (Email id: niraj.mahapatra@cambiumnetworks.com)

Example:

Hi,

Please send the packet captures Niraj requested, adding to it,

You have enabled "Outgoing call without Registration" in FXS port settings, this need to be enabled only when you don't have external SIP server to manage SIP calls (ie.like intercom purpose). You can disable this functionality as you have SIP server and check once the behaviour. Check screenshot attached.

Hi All,

I already tried this before, my experience is your sip server should be connected through WAN, it will not register when it is plug in LAN ports.

Thanks for the update. Please send your suggestion(Email Id: niraj.mahapatra@cambiunnetworks.com) if you are not getting  relevant information in our User Guide(https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/files/r-series/ cnPilot R-Series User Guide v4.3.4)