cnPilot 201P Firewall NAT

Cambium has me puzzeled. I can't figure out the NAT and Firewall settings. Essentially, I have a system that I need to be able to access from the internet. I need to setup a Firewall rule that will let me open up a port. And I need to set up a NAT rule for that port and static IP that my device has internally.

All I have is Security Tab and Application.

Where do I start?

@itadromero wrote:

Cambium has me puzzeled. I can't figure out the NAT and Firewall settings. Essentially, I have a system that I need to be able to access from the internet. I need to setup a Firewall rule that will let me open up a port. And I need to set up a NAT rule for that port and static IP that my device has internally.

All I have is Security Tab and Application.

Where do I start?

Under Network->Port Forward in the GUI you can create a 'virtual server', defining the private IP and port, and the mapping to the public IP. Then an attempt to reach the public IP (on the WAN side) on that particular port, will be forwarded to your internal device.

NAT is on by default in the R201 config. If you wish to change the subnet config  it can be done under Network->LAN (change hte DHCP pool range etc)