cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cnPilot R200 issues connecting Apple ipad, iphone, laptops to WIFI or LAN

Re: cnPilot R200 issues connecting Apple ipad, iphone, laptops to WIFI or LAN

Hi 

Sorry for delayed response.

Please provide the remote session details to my email ID: niraj.mahapatra@cambiumnetworks.com

Regards

Niraj

Regular Contributor

Anyone have updates on this? I'm waiting to update firmware on my 400* devices, and I have no way to test this behavior. [I do not have any apple devices to test, only customers.]

Regular Visitor

So it looks like the solution here is to return to 4.3.1 firmware.... I am having the same wifi connectivity issues with Android and Apple devices using a cnPilot R201p on 2.4GHz (ie. devices connect but have no internet, then lose wifi connection, the wifi signal disappears completely from sight, then returns, but devices wont connect to it...repeat...etc).

The R201p is setup simply as a wifi access point with no DHCP handling or anything, hardwired to the main modem....

Hardwired devices to the R201p seem to be fine with a steady connnection to the internet at all times. 

I also have one IP WiFi security camera which is connected to the 2.4Ghz WiFi and is pretty much stable 24/7.... 

I will be onsite next week to apply the firmware downgrade and see what happens.