Configure point to multipoint link

Hello computer models recommend me to set up a point-to-multipoint. I need a computer as a central model that emits signal to other equipment. There will be 8 customers more central point, in an area of 500 x 400 meters.. This implementation is for a link IP cameras.

Help models I use for this link, thanks !!

Hi Carlos,

We have many products for the Point to Multipoint link deployment.

It would be great if you could contact our sales team so that they can help you on this.

To reach the sales team I request you to please call our support number and select option 2 which will redirect you to the sales team.

I will also pass your contact information to the sames team so that they can contact you to assist you further.

Regards.

Sanjay Kumar

1 Like

ok thanks for the support, I hope the link to see the products

Hi Carlos, 

Video Surveillance is one of our specialites! Please see this link: http://www.cambiumnetworks.com/solutions/video-surveillance/ for more information on how Cambium products can help you with setting up a wireless network to link up cameras for video surveillance. 

The page also lists the products that can help you achieve this. Specifically have a look at our ePMP 1000 line or PMP 450 line of products. 

After you review the link, feel free to ask us any questions. 

Thanks,

Sriram