GUI Access Stuck after 2.4.2 upgrade

Hi,

I haven't seen this anywhere.  I just upgraded a couple of radios from 2.0 to 2.4.2  Everything seems to work fine, but if I try to access the radios with Internet Explorer or Safari, the opening screen gets stuck at Please Wait and does not proceed to the Retrieving Dashboard Data.  This happens on my iPod as well as my Windows 7 laptop.  It's a bummer because I use my iPod in the field.  Firefox seems to work fine.  2.0 worked with IE.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ryan

Hi rpmiller,

At this time, we recommend Chrome or Firefox when accessing the ePMP GUI. We've had reports of issues with Safari and are looking into it. We're not aware of issues with IE. 

Thanks,

Sriram

Hi Rpmiller,

We got few issue reported about the GUI getting stuck after upgrading to 2.4.2, After using the Crome we were able to access the device without any issues.

We suggest you to use the Crome or Mozilla and see if that helps you.

Regards

Sanjay Kumar

Yes, that helps and I have gotten Firefox to work.  I use an iPod or iPhone for my setups.  Do you know if there is a compatible browser available for these devices?  Safari doesn't work, as you said and I discovered.

Ryan

Same issue here with Chrome and IE 11 and if I’m lucky enough to log on its very slow to respond.

So, while Chrome and Firefox do work when using my Windows laptop, Chrome for the iPhone does not work and acts just like IE and Safari.  So it forces me to take my laptop up the ladder or on the roof to do testing.  I wish there were a work around for this.  Hopefully it'll be fixed in the next release.

I have  seen the GUI is very slow and sometimes it stucks. I have tried with all browwers. I think we should be able to access dashboard  without any wait messag. I dont's se any point for "please waiti" and getting dashboard parameters.

This is (mostly) resolved in 2.4.3

1 Like

Yes, I agree.  I can bring up the web page with my iphone using Safari with 2.4.3.  There are a couple of graphic quirks I've noticed, but it's usable.

1 Like