Missing License Management Tab

I am currently trying to setup an ePMP 1000 Access Point running Elevate version 3.4.1. I have several elevated third party SMs that need to subscribe to this AP, and it is my understanding that before I can do so I must enter a purchased License Key via the Access Point's web UI. In all of the user guides and posts I have seen, this is done in the License Management tab, which is a subset of the Tools tab. However, the Tools tab does not contain a License Management tab in the UI on my device. Are there any specific configuration settings that are neccessary to have access to the License Management Tab?

Cheers,

Craig

@csmith wrote:

I am currently trying to setup an ePMP 1000 Access Point running Elevate version 3.4.1. I have several elevated third party SMs that need to subscribe to this AP, and it is my understanding that before I can do so I must enter a purchased License Key via the Access Point's web UI. In all of the user guides and posts I have seen, this is done in the License Management tab, which is a subset of the Tools tab. However, the Tools tab does not contain a License Management tab in the UI on my device. Are there any specific configuration settings that are neccessary to have access to the License Management Tab?

Cheers,

Craig

Hi,

Device should be configured with AP TDD mode.

Is it running TDD mode now?

Try to refresh GUI page with F5 in case answer is "yes".

Thank you.

1 Like

The device is, and has been, running as an AP with TDD selected. Refreshes and reboots do not solve the issue.

Could you please attach screenshot of Monitor -> System  page?

Thank you.

Hello csmith,

I believe Elevate licensing is only supported with ePMP1000 with GPS Sync and ePMP2000 radios. In your case, your AP is a non-GPS Sync ePMP1000 unit.

http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/ePMP-Elevate/Elevate-on-radio-EPMP1000-version-without-GPS-License-manager/m-p/76170#M549

Regards

2 Likes