Possible to purchase Force 200 horns without hardware ?

Replacing a dead/faulty force 200 radio leaves us with quite a pile of unneeded hardware. Other than it would be a lot cheaper shipping if you could order just the horns  I hate throwing away so many dishes/hardware.  Is it possible to order just the force 200 horn/radio part from anywhere ? 

Thanks

3 Likes

+1 on this - we have dozens more dishes than radios at this point.  I don't expect the price difference would be immense, but even a small savings would be welcome across a dozen or three replacement radios, and cut down on our backstock of unused dish and mounting hardware.

j

1 Like

+ 1 for me also. 

+1

Should cut down on the ever-growing cost of shipping, too.

You would think if there was a chance of this happening a CAMBIUM person would post.  Maybe even saying something like "Yes or No".  Not a lot to ask.

@iamrbf wrote:

You would think if there was a chance of this happening a CAMBIUM person would post.  Maybe even saying something like "Yes or No".  Not a lot to ask.

cambium listens to the community,    i believe the force 110 and 200 are products that were developed based on the communities feedback.    

If they see enough need for this and it makes financial sense for them, I wouldn't be surprised if they decide to do it.  

soooo if your reading this comment, and would like this to happen, drop a line and let cambium know.      

+1

+1 -For repairs where only Horn needs replacing

Currently we do not offer the horn as a stand alone item; however, based on the response rate to this post it is clearly something we should consider.   I will investigte further and provide an update in the near-term.  Very much appreciate the feedback from the Community!  Scott

1 Like

+1

Would it be possible to review offering a packaged verion of AP's with out Power supplies?  I am getting a very large pool of these as we power all our AP's via Netonix or similar so we can remote power cycle them etc.

Therefore waste of POE bricks and money when buying on a larger scale.

Maybe more WISP's that may be interested in this.

1 Like

+1

I'm on board with both of these suggestions - perhaps take one of the few useful leafs out of UBNT's book and offer mildly discounted multi-packs of AP radios with no PSUs? a 3-pack or 4-pack might be appropriate given that you'd typically deploy 3 or 4 APs per tower, or just a 5-pack like ubiq if that's what it takes to make it worth it.

+ 1

+1

Less shipping costs = I buy more radios

@Chris-T wrote:

Would it be possible to review offering a packaged verion of AP's with out Power supplies?  I am getting a very large pool of these as we power all our AP's via Netonix or similar so we can remote power cycle them etc.

Therefore waste of POE bricks and money when buying on a larger scale.

Maybe more WISP's that may be interested in this.

Chris, 

Please start a seperate thread or better yet, post in the ideas section so others can kudo your post. Lets keep this thread about convincing us to sell the F200 horns :)

Thanks,

Sriram

1 Like

I too, would be interested in the option of F200 horns only.

+1 for horn only.

+ Another

And (if it hasn't been mentioned) possible to purchase ePMP1000 and Force200 replacement covers  -  which seem to get lost with the other sock.