Provide wireless access to a warehouse.

I've recentlly purchased several ePMP Force 180 radios for different wireless links at my company. They've been outstanding pieces of equipment and fit our needs perfectly.

That's what brings me here for my next project, that I was hoping to get some advice from some of you experienced cambium experts.

I need to get wireless connectivity throughout a warehouse. I'm thinking 2 or 3 different access points setup strategically to cover the entire warehouse. What I'm wondering is if Cambium has equipment that can be used for this type of project. The access points would mount on the ceiling.

Yup, Cambium offers several WiFi products. We typically use the cnPilot E400 series APs. They're manageable in cnMaestro, and seem to work pretty well.

http://www.cambiumnetworks.com/products/wifi/

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for pointing me in the right direction.

I've used Ubiquiti's Unifi Wifi products, and Cambium's E400/E500.  (actually have both UBNT & Cambium at home)  Personal preference is definitely for the Cambium products.

You can manually log directly into the Cambium radios if desired, or onboard them into CNMaestro (cloud or on-premises) and manage them from there.  The UBNT alternative you cannot log into the radios directly, they MUST be provisioned/managed from controller software installed on a PC/laptop.  (Once provisioned the Unifi will run fine without the controller, but no stats, logging, etc are possible without it)

j

1 Like