Reset via Power Sequence is disabled and still reset to factory default

Hello, 

I need help with this issue. It's the fourth time that happens.

My equipments in mode slave, is resetting to factory defaults. The first option that I saw was the "Reset via Power Sequence" and all of them is configured to disabled.

The firmware version was the second option that I looked into and I noticed that 2 radios was into 3.2.2 and the others 2 was into 3.0 .

So, the new firmware (3.5.1) can solve this problem? Or there is another configuration that explains this issue?

Hi,

I don't think your issue is related with FW version.

We haven't had this kind of issue ever.

Please change users passwords and SNMP community strings to exclude illegal access to your device.

Thank you.

The passwords and SNMP Community is not the standard from Cambium.

We have our private community and the password is very secure with simbols, letters and numbers.

However this is only happening with the new equipments recently aquired. I have more than 200 units and years of use, and just this last month that happened. Can be hardware or factory defect?

What does reboot counter display?
Also I would like to propose you to check crashlog to exclude hardware issue.
Please use “debug crashlog” command in CLI in case issue will be reproduced again.

Thank you.

1 Like

Reboot counter: 10 times 

@amandacmelo wrote:

Reboot counter: 10 times 

That means the radio has been rebooted a total of 10 times.  If you power cycle it, it will change to 11. 

We have checked in lab with at least 5 radios and power sequence and "disable" option for it works well, we didn't observe any issues.
Please check crashlog to see whether it could be hardware issue.

Thank you.

1 Like