SM wont re-connect to AP on 3.3 and 3.4

Have a Force 200 that was running 3.3  We rebooted our tower AP it was connected to and the SM would not re-associate. We could see it pop in the list of SMs for a second and then dissapear.  We have to go out and power cycle the SM.  It came right back up after the power cycle.

As a precaution, we upgraded that SM to 3.4.  Today, our switch did something stupid and power cycled the AP.  All SMs came back on except this one again.  Same thing - see it for a second and then dissapears.  

This SM can see 2 APs and is programmed to fail over to the other AP. It is trying to associate with both alternating between them but can't.  I'm headed out for another power cycle but this is not normal...

Happened to a second SM - another Force 200 running 3.4.  This one I was able to log into because it is on a switch fed from 2 directions. Same exact issue as the other Force 200.  When I looked at Monitor - Wireless, I had a credentials error for the two APs it is allowed to connect to. As soon as I hit the reboot button in the web interface, it rebooted and then came back up and attached to the primary AP just fine.

Hi,

Could you please provide system log from SM when it could not register on APs?

Thnak you.

I get this when I try to download a system log file from the SM:

Failed to execute call dispatcher target for entry '/admin/get_log'.
The called action terminated with an exception:
?:0: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
	[C]: in function 'assert'
	?: in function 'dispatch'
	?: in function <?:194>

On the other SM, I've attached the system log file but it does not look like it is going to be very useful.