ePMP 2000 Can't log in after 3.5 upgrade

Just upgraded one of our ePMP 2000 access points from 3.0 to 3.5. cnMaestro is saying all of the SMs hooked back up fine, but when I try to log in via the Web GUI, it refreshes the page, and deletes the password, not letting me in. Anyone run across this and know any fix?

@kaseyreub wrote:

Just upgraded one of our ePMP 2000 access points from 3.0 to 3.5. cnMaestro is saying all of the SMs hooked back up fine, but when I try to log in via the Web GUI, it refreshes the page, and deletes the password, not letting me in. Anyone run across this and know any fix?

Hi,

Please try to clear cache and cookies in your browser and try to log in again.

Thank you.

Cleared cache and cookies. Still doesn't work.

1 Like

I fixed it. I ended up factory resetting the AP and reprograming it.

1 Like

After the weekend, I came back to the office and tried to log into the AP. The same thing happens. It refreshes the page, deletes password, and does not let me in. I have tried this on two different computers. 

1 Like

The Same thing happened to me on upgrade to 3.5. Ihave this issue when i use safari browser but when i changed to chrome i am able to open the unit. try a different browser

1 Like

We have this issue too with any ePMP gear we update. Tried clearing the cache, tried using icognito mode, refreshing the page etc. the only way we get back in is by switching to a different browser entirely. VERY VERY ANNOYING! Has been an issue for multiple fimware releases

1 Like

I am also having same issue can't login after upgrade WTF.