Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

ePMP Release 3.2 is now available

ePMP Release 3.2 is now available at: https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/files/epmp/

Contributor

Re: ePMP Release 3.2 is now available

Hey what a nice release!

I'm trying this new release on one Force180 and one Force200 and from what I can see, RSSI level are back to 2.6.2.1 value. I mean that with this 3.2 we gain about 3-4 dB. Throughput and performance are almost the same of 2.6.2.1.

I'll take some more tests to check if other small bugs of 3.1 release have been fixed.

Best regards,

Paolo

Thanks for the feedback pftech. Please also read the release notes, especially the known issues so you are aware of them. 

Contributor

I've already read them... I always read them even before start testing...

Now I want to try its stability in our network for some days.

Thanks a lot... it seems to be a great release!!!

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Did they fix the DFS false hits? I scanned through the known defect area of the PDF of "known issues" and Fixes and didnt see it mentioned.

Also is the "beta program" now defunct, I never saw mention of 3.2 or any public testing of it.

Valued Contributor

I kinda assumed that was because of the Elevate dealio - it's difficult to keep such an awesome announcement under wraps whilst having a bunch of Beta clients out there.   Of course, I have no way of knowing either way...  but I assume that was the deal, that keeling Elevate close to the cuff meant no open beta process for 3.2

[ Edited ]

MarioL wrote:

Did they fix the DFS false hits? I scanned through the known defect area of the PDF of "known issues" and Fixes and didnt see it mentioned.

Also is the "beta program" now defunct, I never saw mention of 3.2 or any public testing of it.

Hi, 

The DFS issue is still outstanding. Its better in 3.2 but not completely solved. The team is still working on it. We're also working with specific customers who are helping us test potential fixes. Please stay tuned for updates. 

The beta program is not defunct. We'll have a beta version out for the next release.

Thanks,

Sriram

Contributor

Thanks for the update.

Frequent Contributor

we have some issues.

occasionally the epmp2000 hangs, I mean... slow GUI, some SM disconnects and then dont reconnects.

From the gui the reboot is not working.

from SSH

T9-AP02-NORD>reboot
Timeout: No Response from localhost

I have to power cycle the unit.

Contributor

hope there is a fix for the management vlan issues soon.

had to hold on for any kind of software upgrades since 3.0.1

no mgmt acccess means no update :/