ePMP a look forward webinar

Also waiting for the webinar...

Nobody of Cambium read this post??

Hi - we are getting the recording and will post it as soon as we can.

Ray

Thanks Ray 

we will be posting the slides today.

Ray where is the webinar? 

1 Like

Ray do you need a fastest internet connection to upload slides?

I have a couple of Powerbeam for your house if you need  :)

(now he ban me)

OUCH! and deservedly so. I am working to get the slides up today.

Ray

1 Like

Hi,

Please find the slides attached. Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Dmitry

4 Likes

Thanks Dmitry

Thanks for the slides Dimitry, but what about the webinar? like to listen to it again, missed the first part  :(

Hi Shawita,

I am sorry, but due to technichal issues we were not able to record it.

Dmitry

;(

Thanks Ray / Dmitry.

On the 3rd slide, can you explain:

• 80+80 operation(Not applicable to F300),

• Non contiguous channel bonding (Not applicable to F300)

I get the 300 doesn't do 80+80, but it does 40+40 right?  And it doesn't do non-contiguous bonding?  What's the point of 40+40 in this scenario - isn't it the same as wave 1 80mhz?

Maybe I misunderstood?

Rich

Hi richinuk,

In the 802.11ac standard there is 80+80MHz non-contiguous mode, but we don't support it on Force300.

There is no such thing as 40+40MHz in the standard.  So with Force 300 you have the following channel options: 20/40/80MHz.

With PTP550 you will have an option of assymetric non-contiguous modes(eg 20+80MHz).

Dmitry

Whould it be possible to reschedule a new webinar for all of us that didn't have the chance to attend it the first time?

@Dmitry Moiseev wrote:

Hi richinuk,

In the 802.11ac standard there is 80+80MHz non-contiguous mode, but we don't support it on Force300.

There is no such thing as 40+40MHz in the standard.  So with Force 300 you have the following channel options: 20/40/80MHz.

With PTP550 you will have an option of assymetric non-contiguous modes(eg 20+80MHz).

Dmitry

Thanks Dmitry.  I must have missed that and got confused with the PTP550 features. :(

That's a real shame.  It would be killer for the E3K to support non-contiguous channels, and assymetric ones at that!

Rich

Hi vmiskos,

We can do one more webinar, stay tuned for the date.

Thanks,

Dmitry

1 Like

That's a good idea!!