ePMP a look forward webinar

Ray do you need a fastest internet connection to upload slides?

I have a couple of Powerbeam for your house if you need  :)

(now he ban me)

OUCH! and deservedly so. I am working to get the slides up today.

Ray

1 Like

Hi,

Please find the slides attached. Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Dmitry

4 Likes

Thanks Dmitry

Thanks for the slides Dimitry, but what about the webinar? like to listen to it again, missed the first part  :(

Hi Shawita,

I am sorry, but due to technichal issues we were not able to record it.

Dmitry

;(

Thanks Ray / Dmitry.

On the 3rd slide, can you explain:

• 80+80 operation(Not applicable to F300),

• Non contiguous channel bonding (Not applicable to F300)

I get the 300 doesn't do 80+80, but it does 40+40 right?  And it doesn't do non-contiguous bonding?  What's the point of 40+40 in this scenario - isn't it the same as wave 1 80mhz?

Maybe I misunderstood?

Rich

Hi richinuk,

In the 802.11ac standard there is 80+80MHz non-contiguous mode, but we don't support it on Force300.

There is no such thing as 40+40MHz in the standard.  So with Force 300 you have the following channel options: 20/40/80MHz.

With PTP550 you will have an option of assymetric non-contiguous modes(eg 20+80MHz).

Dmitry

Whould it be possible to reschedule a new webinar for all of us that didn't have the chance to attend it the first time?

@Dmitry Moiseev wrote:

Hi richinuk,

In the 802.11ac standard there is 80+80MHz non-contiguous mode, but we don't support it on Force300.

There is no such thing as 40+40MHz in the standard.  So with Force 300 you have the following channel options: 20/40/80MHz.

With PTP550 you will have an option of assymetric non-contiguous modes(eg 20+80MHz).

Dmitry

Thanks Dmitry.  I must have missed that and got confused with the PTP550 features. :(

That's a real shame.  It would be killer for the E3K to support non-contiguous channels, and assymetric ones at that!

Rich

Hi vmiskos,

We can do one more webinar, stay tuned for the date.

Thanks,

Dmitry

1 Like

That's a good idea!! 

Dmitry already said there will be another webiner soon

This webinar is now set for tomorrow, Tuesday April 03 at 9am US Central time.

REGISTER HERE

Hi,

Did the webinar actually take place? My system kept on saying waiting on the Presenter. If it did, was the webinar recorded to be viewed by us at a later time?   When will the presentation be available?

Regards.

You can view the recording here. Please post your questions and comments to this thread. We will post the slides soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl9u6MRnuCI

1 Like

and here are the slides.

1 Like

The audio says the force 300's are shipping now. Do you know anyone who has them available in Canada?