ePMP man photo contest

ePMP man holding his ground in the middle of competition.

4 Likes

Sorry Ray, our ePMP Man has endured some challenges.  He went up a 500' tower but his climbing partner forgot a camera.  Then he lost his head.  After some emergency surgery he later went up a few other towers, I'm still waiting for the photos from those trips,hopefully next day or so.  

We serve parts of NC and SC where there's still no power - including here in our office for five days so far. (two rooms in the building are powered by generator, plus the distribution tower - copper phone lines were out for a few days even)  In one of the counties we serve the power co Sat/Sun reported 2 customers out of 10,353 HAD power.  Our ePMP Man has really only had photo ops with generators the past several days.

j

Hello newkirk

Obviously let us know if there is any assistance we can provide to help people in need. We can return to other fun things later.

Ray

ePMP man hit the town with MBSI WAV Tuesday.

5 Likes

ePMP Army

3 Likes

ePMP man spotted with strippers in Las Vegas

8 Likes

We're still waiting for Cambium shirts from photo contest of June that we won!!!!

Unfortunately UPS seems that lost our package and no one at Cambium answered anymore to our emails... :(

We'd like to wear your shirts over a tower, maybe changing an Ubiquiti over ePMP device...

Anyway I send you an email with our address to get an ePMP man... we cannot get to Apalooza since we are in Italy!!! Pretty too far uh!?! :)

Best regards...

Paolo

Hi Paolo.

Please send your shirt sizes and shipping address and phone number to solutions@cambiumnetworks.com.

Thanks,

Ray

Customer F. A. sent in this photo of ePMPman..

1 Like

Hi there Ray,

I've just sent by email all the details for those shirts.

Please send them with epmp man too, so we can take some pictures!!!

Best regards,

Paolo

will do - thanks!

Customer F. A. sent in this photo of ePMPman.

1 Like

Customer FA shares his ePMPman photo

1 Like

Customer FA shares his photo

2 Likes

Customer FA shares his photo

2 Likes

OK, sorry about the delays.  (we finally got the last tower restored on Saturday, though we're still running a few on generators - that last one the structure itself was damaged by wind - a 75ft 'minitower' with a 20ft steel pipe on top, which bent over about 45degrees)

Here's a selection of the ePMP Man pix my guy took.

j

3 Likes

ePMP Man was at Omni Nightclub.  He had some more rated 'M' photo's which are not being submitted.  ;.>

2 Likes

ePMP man getting a little R&R after a long day fighting inference...

2 Likes

Oh no! Our favorite super hero is in great peril. Tune in next week to find out how he overcomes interference!

IMG_0813.JPG

2 Likes

After a night patrol time for a pick me up

1 Like