ePMPman photo contest 2017

ePMPman is already getting set for WISPAPALOOZA in October. Send in your photos of ePMPman anywhere in the world to our WEEKLY contest leading up to WISPAPALOOZA. Just post your photo to this thread. Need an ePMPman? send an email to solutions@cambiumnetworks.com.

Each Friday, we will check out the posts to this thread from the week, and the post with the most kudos will get a Cambium Networks shirt and hat.

1 Like

ePMP Man is keeping a watchful eye on the Cambium Community.

1 Like

ePMP man con el portfolio de productos desde Rosario / Argentina.

3 Likes

I Like the touch up paint on your ePMPman!

To infinity and beyond, baby.

6 Likes

ePMP Man is overseeing my personal Force 200in an urban area in Northern Ontario. 

4 Likes

I think ePMP man needs a face left. So its more like the Force 180's :P

WE thought about that, but then he would look like a hammerhead shark. Stay tuned.

Rather than changing his face, How about giving him jetpack that has a Force radio as the propulsion. "Cambium networks, Blast off with us into the future of communications"

1 Like

ePMP Man in Casper Wyoming on Monday.

(Note: ePMP man 'may' have been photoshopped in later, but I was actually in Casper and did take eclipse photo, and did have ePMP Man with me for said event...   just kinda 'maybe' got excited with all and didn't get a good in-situ photo at the time.  Maybe)

4 Likes

@ninedd wrote:

ePMP Man in Casper Wyoming on Monday.

(Note: ePMP man 'may' have been photoshopped in later, but I was actually in Casper and did take eclipse photo, and did have ePMP Man with me for said event...   just kinda 'maybe' got excited with all and didn't get a good in-situ photo at the time.  Maybe)

where are his glasses?!

1 Like

He was wearing them, but he took them off for Totality. Ya gotta take your glasses off in order to see Totality. We both thought it was magnificent. ePMP Man cried a little I think, but he’s too proud to admit it.

1 Like

ePMPman from Indonesia

greetings from us ...

2 Likes

ePMPman guarding our 1500 Force200 antennas while they are waiting to be installed.

3 Likes