Elevate without internet access

Dear:

I am having problem with ubiquiti equipments with elevate. Several customers are calling complaining that they are without internet access. When I ping the ubiquiti equipment with the elevate in the client's home to the client's router or computer it loses package. When I access and reboot the machine through the GUI, the ping is normal and internet access returns.

It does not help to turn off the equipment of the energy, only solves it even if access by the GUI and restart. We have more than 1,600 customers with elevate and 1800 clients to migrate and dozens of units are happening this.

It happens both in versions 3.4.1, 3.5.1 and even in beta 3.5.2.

Can you help me please?

Tks!

I have forwarded this to our support team. They should be posting here soon.

Ok. Thank You

?

Hello Ray

I am sending an attached video of the problem that occurred with our client within minutes.

The level of complaint is too high and I need help.

https://youtu.be/meHENIU-Wdk

thank you. I will forward it to the right people.

we need an urgent solution! the problem is critical! the firmware version 3.5.5 did not solve the problems of the xw versions as promised.

1 Like

@gilharrys1984 wrote:

we need an urgent solution! the problem is critical! the firmware version 3.5.5 did not solve the problems of the xw versions as promised.

Hello,

Could you please quickly tell us the exact models you are seeing the high packet loss with? Would you  mind opening a ticket with our support team as well just for tracking purposes while we look at this. 

Thanks

Sakid

Also send me an e-mail(dmitry.moiseev@cambiumnetworks.com) with the ticket number as soon as you have it.

Thansk,

Dmitry

the 3.5.6-RC0 beta seems to have solved the problem. I tested on 25 devices and did not notice any network latches until now