Epmp Elevate and mikrotik

Does anyone know if this is still in the pipeline? If its still being worked on? Any light at the end of the tunnel?

Mikrotik is a different beast. We’re still working on it but facing challenges. There is a very very faint light at the end of the tunnel. We’re hoping it gets brighter soon.

1 Like

We are waiting one and a half year, and nothing happens.

In my opinion You have very poor programmers.

Let's look at www.radioos.pl/en/

Tehere is software working perfectly with mikrotik.

I say more, if You install radioOS You can easily back to ROS.

It worked since 2011 - so tell me please where is the problem?

Tell us truth, not marketing gibberish.

Arki,

Development of Elevate Mikortik has progressed to initial system integration and test.  We are targeting a Q1 2018 commercial release.

We understand the broad market interest and demand but development has in fact been more challengng than expected.  On a positive note the current Elevate platform is performing exceptionally well and we receive consistent feedbac on its impact - we expectg the same for Mikrotik but will not receliease until we are satisfied with the performance and quality.

Scott

2 Likes

some new info? I will calmly become a betatester, I look forward to this version as a mercy

Hi zippo,

Shoot me a private message with your company name, country and mikrotik models you have.

Thanks,

Dmitry

1 Like

private message send

Id be interested in beta testing also.

I also sent you a private message with our availability for beta tests

1 Like

Hi,

I'm also interessing to test.

pvt: info@netreality.it

thanks in advance.

Hi!

Thank you all for reaching me out. I am going to contact you next week.

Thanks,
Dmitry

Hi,

I'm also interested in beta version. U can send me

@someone wrote:

I also sent you a private message with our availability for beta tests

Never received the private message?

oi tamben quero testa.

marcos.shunck@bdnet.com.br

Hi all

elevate is compatible in N mode with AC hardware? If no any ETA for the AC version (SXT Lite AC)?

We have 5400 mikrotik CPE half are AC mixed on the APs

Than You Giuseppe

Hi,

We don't have plans to support Elevate on 11ac SXT devices.

Thanks,

Dmitry

Will this be available for SXT Lite5 devices? I need to know before i choose another upgrade path. I am willing to beta test this on 800+ devices. We have reached capacity and are turning away new customers. Do yo have a rough ETA?

I played with the elevate at Wispapolooza and am ready to see some beta software.  On our micropops we are mostly using Sextants and SXT's with a few Lites thrown in.  Will the firmware work on all of them or just the Lites?  I know this is a somewhat low priority but very important to me as we are piling up the Mikrotik antennas in our storage.  I would like to use them.  And we are putting off upgrades to areas waiting for the elevate.

Keep up the good work Dmitry.

Hi OrangeTEK,

Right now we are in the process of closed beta. As soon as we finish beta tests we will start public beta.

Initially software will be available for SXT5 Lite units only.

Thanks,

Dmitry

1 Like

Hi Dmitry,

Of the 800+ CPE's, we probably have 700 Lite5's :) I would a appreciate a very rough ETA for open beta testing even if its not accurate as things are getting desparate here.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Regards