Problems when downgrading from version 3.4.1 to version 3.3

I have several clients that from nothing access the internet to and the clients have to restart the equipment that is with the elevate and there the internet access returns to normal.
This is happening with version 3.4.1 and version 3.3 does not happen.
I downgrade the device from version 3.4.1 to version 3.3 and what happens is that if this equipment was used in another client that for example that has already canceled the service it does not take the configuration of the current client but the client that already Canceled the service, ie the client is without internet access and with that I have to go on site to get back access.
But if I downgrade on a client that has had no equipment change the downgrade is done successfully without changing anything.
I would like cambium help to help me because I have hundreds of equipment to correct these problems.

@navinet wrote:

I have several clients that from nothing access the internet to and the clients have to restart the equipment that is with the elevate and there the internet access returns to normal.
This is happening with version 3.4.1 and version 3.3 does not happen.
I downgrade the device from version 3.4.1 to version 3.3 and what happens is that if this equipment was used in another client that for example that has already canceled the service it does not take the configuration of the current client but the client that already Canceled the service, ie the client is without internet access and with that I have to go on site to get back access.
But if I downgrade on a client that has had no equipment change the downgrade is done successfully without changing anything.
I would like cambium help to help me because I have hundreds of equipment to correct these problems.

Hello,

Could you tell us where you are located? We might be able to address your issues over the phone. You can privately email me at sakid.ahmed@cambiumnetworks.com and we will setup a support person to look at your issues.   Thanks  Sakid

I am in Brazil located in Minas Gerais state. I will send you an email with a phone number and contact time.