ePMP Elevate software and license availability

I got my key, but I'm still waiting for the software...

@Mathew Howard wrote:

I got my key, but I'm still waiting for the software...

Matt,

Were you able to get the key from your distributor? We were going to email the key and the SW to you but didn't get a request from the disti with your information just yet.

Sakid

Yes, I got the key yesterday, but they said they were still waiting for the software.

@Mathew Howard wrote:

Yes, I got the key yesterday, but they said they were still waiting for the software.

Hi Mathew,

Please send me an email at alex.marcham@cambiumnetworks.com, I can sort the software out for you.

Thanks,

Alex

Matt,

I was curious if you were able to load the SW and bring up a link?

Sakid

Yes, I started bench testing it on Friday, but I ran out of time, so I actually just finished remotely upgrading the first live customer (a NanoBridge M5) - so far so good.

Everything went pretty smoothly, and appears to be working like it should. It would definitely be helpful if you guys can figure out way to pre-set the WPA2 key, but otherwise it's a pretty simple process.

3 Likes

When will the software to load on the Ubiquiti radios be available to download? It says available from distributors but we have gotten no response from either yet and would really like to test.  We already have the key and software loaded on AP

Thanks

Chris

@Wolfcreek wrote:

When will the software to load on the Ubiquiti radios be available to download? It says available from distributors but we have gotten no response from either yet and would really like to test.  We already have the key and software loaded on AP

Thanks

Chris

Chris,

Just a temporary situation. Would you  mind sending an email to Alex.marcham@cambiumnetworks.com and provide your contact info as well as where you put in the order? (which disti)

Thanks

Sakid

Hi All,

The ePMP Elevate software is now on the Cambium support site at:

https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/files/epmp-elevate/

Please go here to download the software.

Thanks,

Alex

1 Like

I am getting this error when I try to download the software:

There is an issue with completing your request. Please contact your local Cambium sales representative.

We would like to try it out and have already placed an order with our distributor for some keys?

Hello,

I am based outside the US have placed orders with my distro but there apparently some export issues. When is this going to be solved?

@mono2 wrote:

Hello,

I am based outside the US have placed orders with my distro but there apparently some export issues. When is this going to be solved?

Hello,

Where are you based out of? We maybe able to help you off line. If not, your order will be fulfilled on Dec31st. We are sorry for the delay but are working through some logistics issues.

Sakid

South Africa. I have an order for 4 x 10 pack licenses with Duxbury. Perhaps give me your direct email ?

1 Like

I got licenses today but still can't download the firmware to try it out :(

Is anyone from Cambium reading this??

If so please help!

@lightnet-des wrote:

I got licenses today but still can't download the firmware to try it out :(

Is anyone from Cambium reading this??

If so please help!

Which country are you in?

I'm in Ireland

You should have no issues downloading it from our support site. If that isn't working, please send me an email at alex.marcham@cambiumnetworks.com.

Hello,

We installed the software  on the SM NSM5 16dbi XM and XW version.

On XW version load quickly ( 1:30 min ) and can be used both ports.

On XM version load is over 3:10 min which seems  load twice because somewhere around 1: 30 min connects to AP for a few seconds ( signal lights  they ar on, begins to pass traffic ), disconnects and load again reaching somewhere over 3:10 min again to be connected. The second port is not possible to be used. We tested already over 10 pcs of NSM5 16 dbi and all have the same  behavior.

Someone else has come to the same point where we are ?

From our point of view it does not seem normal to happen this way.

Best regards,

Florin

Cambium was very clear in the release notes, and in this forum. XM models are very slow to operate until they have registered significantly slower than the XW models due to less memory and slower CPU rates. The Ethernet ports wasn’t supposed to be supported in either model so it looks like you found an extra bonus if it works on one of them.

The customers experience behind an XM model device will be fine, it’s just the operators experience controlling them. The GUI performance should be improved after registration, however it will still be slow.

We are NOT happy with the license order experience so far. Our cambium order number is below. We ordered a 10-pack to test from Streakwave on 12/21 and STILL have not received the entitlement key or whatever it is for us to generate our key for our first test AP.

Today is the 7 calendar days from when we ordered and Streakwave says they're still waiting on cambium. I have also emailed Cambium support already and provided the order ID last night and no response yet.

I am NOT happy right now as we have a tower climb scheduled today and I still have no key for the AP.

Please respond to us ASAP to get us what we need after waiting 7 days. The webinar said we should expect key to be generated within 24 hours and this is not the case at all.

I caution people to wait on doing Elevate until Cambium figures out a better way to generate keys.

Cambium Ticket #: 111148

Order #: SSB12059