ePMP Elevate software and license availability

Hello,

The downloadable SW packages for ePMP Elevate will be available on our website within the next few days. The product is ready but we are running into some logisitics issues that need to be addressed on our website. All migration documents, videos and userguides will be available in the meantine.  While we address this as soon as possible, you can still get the software and licenses through your distributor beginning today.

Sakid

Can confirm.  I bought a license this morning.  Looking forward to 3.2 and testing this out in the lab!

1 Like

I bought a license yesterday ;-)

1 Like

Wait now, so you're saying that I can get the software now if I bug the right people?

Hi Mathew,

That is right.

Thanks,

Dmitry

ordered my licenses yesterday as well!

@Dmitry Moiseev wrote:

Hi Mathew,

That is right.

Thanks,

Dmitry

1 Like

Also bought a license yesterday but have not received any key or software yet. Been invoiced though....

I will waiting for this !

I got my key, but I'm still waiting for the software...

@Mathew Howard wrote:

I got my key, but I'm still waiting for the software...

Matt,

Were you able to get the key from your distributor? We were going to email the key and the SW to you but didn't get a request from the disti with your information just yet.

Sakid

Yes, I got the key yesterday, but they said they were still waiting for the software.

@Mathew Howard wrote:

Yes, I got the key yesterday, but they said they were still waiting for the software.

Hi Mathew,

Please send me an email at alex.marcham@cambiumnetworks.com, I can sort the software out for you.

Thanks,

Alex

Matt,

I was curious if you were able to load the SW and bring up a link?

Sakid

Yes, I started bench testing it on Friday, but I ran out of time, so I actually just finished remotely upgrading the first live customer (a NanoBridge M5) - so far so good.

Everything went pretty smoothly, and appears to be working like it should. It would definitely be helpful if you guys can figure out way to pre-set the WPA2 key, but otherwise it's a pretty simple process.

3 Likes

When will the software to load on the Ubiquiti radios be available to download? It says available from distributors but we have gotten no response from either yet and would really like to test.  We already have the key and software loaded on AP

Thanks

Chris

@Wolfcreek wrote:

When will the software to load on the Ubiquiti radios be available to download? It says available from distributors but we have gotten no response from either yet and would really like to test.  We already have the key and software loaded on AP

Thanks

Chris

Chris,

Just a temporary situation. Would you  mind sending an email to Alex.marcham@cambiumnetworks.com and provide your contact info as well as where you put in the order? (which disti)

Thanks

Sakid

Hi All,

The ePMP Elevate software is now on the Cambium support site at:

https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/files/epmp-elevate/

Please go here to download the software.

Thanks,

Alex

1 Like

I am getting this error when I try to download the software:

There is an issue with completing your request. Please contact your local Cambium sales representative.

We would like to try it out and have already placed an order with our distributor for some keys?

Hello,

I am based outside the US have placed orders with my distro but there apparently some export issues. When is this going to be solved?

@mono2 wrote:

Hello,

I am based outside the US have placed orders with my distro but there apparently some export issues. When is this going to be solved?

Hello,

Where are you based out of? We maybe able to help you off line. If not, your order will be fulfilled on Dec31st. We are sorry for the delay but are working through some logistics issues.

Sakid