ePMP Flexible License Issues on Website

I just upgraded four ePMP2000 AP's on our network with version 3.5 of the ePMP Elevate software, which allows for flexible Elevate licenses across them (per the release notes). I followed the instructions to create a cloud ID account on the Cambium website and I was unable to find the area to create it. I would really like to use the flexible licenses, so if someone could help me to get that working it would be much appreciated!

Thanks

@Roland Houin wrote:

I just upgraded four ePMP2000 AP's on our network with version 3.5 of the ePMP Elevate software, which allows for flexible Elevate licenses across them (per the release notes). I followed the instructions to create a cloud ID account on the Cambium website and I was unable to find the area to create it. I would really like to use the flexible licenses, so if someone could help me to get that working it would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Hi Roland,

In 3.5 Release Flexible Licensing was delivered as Beta feature.

So for now Licensing Portal doesn't allow to generate Cambium Licensing ID for Flexible Licensing.

We expect fully deliver Flexible Licensing in the mid of October.

Please let me know in case you'd like to take part in Beta group and I will support you with this.

Thank you.

hello, i want to join the beta group ..

We would definitely like to take part in the Beta program, let me know what to do

We are past middle of October, any update on this?  Also, I am hoping the next version will have a mechanism for the devices to use this mode WITHOUT being able to talk to the mothership.  We need some sort of proxy as all of our devices use provate addressing.

Thanks!

Just bought another 50 licences in preperation for this release.  Any updates on how it is going in the beta?

We are on the Flexible license. We were on the beta but now it should be open to everyone. We actually had to call our rep though. 

For us it is not a solution until there is some sort of proxy.  ALL of our radios are given private IP addresses and have no access to the Internet.