Where in North America is the ePMP Van?

All,

Cambium is excited to announce our ePMP Elevate North American Tour! We will be hitting the road for a cross country trip to visit operators like you! 

I will be posting pictures from the journey here  and what route I will be taking (heading to Wispapalooza 2017), but I do invite everyone to open up a dialog below. Feel free to post below or contact me directly if you want me to swing by!

Looking foward to meeting you along the way.

Chris Catania

Cambium Networks Ltd.

NA ePMP Associate Regional Sales Manager

O: +1.847.640.3666

C: +1.847.951.0331

E: christopher.catania@cambiumnetworks.com

2 Likes

If you're further north than the southernmost point in the Florida Keys, you're on my way!

3 Likes

Spoke with some great operators in the Keys/Miami. ePMP is going up on towers! Heading towards Tampa!

1 Like

No cool picture today since I got into Tampa very late. Going to be heading north on 75 and west on 10 starting July 31st. Comment down below if I'm on the way and you want me to swing by. No one has yet to post a picture of ePMP man with the ePMP Van for the photo contest...

We're in Hamlet NC, off I-74...  Not much to see and do in Hamlet, all in all.  (though if you're into golf, Pinehurst is 40 mins away)

j

I'll let you know when I'm heading out that way! Currently heading west from Florida to Vegas for Wispapalooza.

Took a quick week off, but heading east on Rt 10 towards Louisianna!

Contest Alert!

Below (and attached) is a picture of the ePMP van with 7 hidden ePMP men. The first to download the picutre, circle all 7 ePMP men (with your favorite quick and dirty photo editor) and repost the edited picture will win some Cambium swag and 2 Force 180 radios. 2nd and 3rd place will get Cambium swag.

Now the first person to post where the van is located will win an ePMP 2000 AP, Smart Antenna, and Sector Antenna!!

Ready, set, GO!!

2 Likes

Van is  at the end of Arthur Ave in Lake Arthur, LA.

1 Like

Wow! I thought the location was going to be difficult! You are correct! 

Send me an email so I can send you your prizes!

christopher.catania@cambiumnetworks.com

1 Like

I was on a conference call with the owner of a mobile home and RV park along with his property manager when this popped up on Facebook.  Talked to them about e400 and e500 at the store, clubhouse, pools and rec room with Force 180 links between facilities.  Going up Monday with contacts.

As most wireless opperators are good at multitasking, I was able to download the image and import in to Paint.  The image metadata included the GPS coordinates making it simple to get in the right area so all I had to do was match the canopy with the water in the background.  Then confirm with Streetview. We're always using Google Earth for distance and elevation on PtP and viewshed for PtMP coverage estimates.

Take a look at the SICE Telecom app.  Would be awesome if there was a Cambium branded version. 

Anyway, the ePMP 2000 sector will replace a Last Mile Gear 120 5700 AP20.  Here is the area it will cover.  

Thanks!

2 Likes

Here you go, 7 ePMP men.

Ok everyone above will receive prizes. Please send me an email to coordinate shipping! 

Well that's all for now, you should check back next Friday though...

Was nice to meet you, Chris! Greetings from Key Largo.

I never did receive any prizes.  Can I pick those up at WISPA?