Anyone upgrade to 11.2 yet?

I just upgraded one radio on our network (mine) to test for a few days to see if it causes any issues.

From what I’ve seen so far, it appears to be primarily a rebranding update with some bug fixes.

Same experience here… I updated 1 900 sm and ap and it just seems to be a few bug fixes and re branding… and I think it looks like crap… they should have just changed the logos and left it at that. That background color looks bad

I updated a single 900AP and a single 900SM as well. Your right, the GUI is fugly.

So far things seem fine with the 2 devices, other then the fuglyness of course.

Hahaha I’m going to have to upgrade an AP to 11.2 just to see this new GUI!

You think it’s fugly? Try updating a canopy to 11.2 that has a custom logo…

j

newkirk wrote:

You think it's fugly? Try updating a canopy to 11.2 that has a custom logo...

j

Fortunately, our custom logo doesn't look too bad in the new GUI.

Ya I can see how a custom logo could really through things off.

Also, the AP we updated is getting sync via a SyncPipe Parasitic-REV_H.
No sync errors so far. So its looking like they get along.

Just completed the upgrade to our entire network and there haven’t been any issues.

Same here. bh link +AP+5 SM upgrated no issues.
It looks like bug fixes and rebranding only.
I was on 10.3.2 the last very stable version

323 sm’s and 9 AP’s upgraded. Only had one issue, a 900 AP P10 board would reboot ever hour and also create luid’s with no sessions. We rolled the unit back to 10.5 and everything was fine. This was an RMA from MOTO and we are going to send it back once again

i like the stat > throughput page on the AP, wish the 320s had the same set of stats the 100 series does…

mgthump wrote:
i like the stat > throughput page on the AP, wish the 320s had the same set of stats the 100 series does....

lol PMP320 has stats??? Where???

ya keyword wish :frowning:

troubleshooting anything takes for ever with those things… but works great when it finally ironed out well atleast for us