3.1 - cosmetic

Although the system clock is set correctly (currently 5:57 pm), the throughput graph time is wrong (it's showing 11:52...11:53....11:54...)

Hi,

Could you please specify whether you use NTP server?

Thank you.

We use NTP server.  With 3.1, currently the time on one of our SM's shows the correct time, 9 AM.

On the Throughput Chart page, it shows 2 PM.

????

Could you please clear cache in your browser and check time one more time?

I would be grateful if you could attach screenshots in case issue will be still reproducible.

Thank you.

As of a minute of so ago......

Confirmed here as well.  ePTP master, has NTP configured, timezone set via SNMP to "EST5EDT" (as are all our ePMP radios), rebooted 20 mins ago.  System log has last entry when radio link came back up, showing 2.58PM EST.  Meanwhile the throughput graph seems to be ignoring the timezone differential - it shows four hours later.  Home page showed "01 Sep 2015, 00:25:33 EST" just now until I forced a reload, then it became "08 Nov 2016, 15:21:56 EST".  (Throughput Chart still shows 08:22)

j

Same here, the radio's time is correct - but the graphs are 2 hours out here. I'm Central Standard Time - maybe the graphs are somehow hard coded to Pacific time?

Thank you for your feedback.

Internal ticket was opened to fix the issue.

Thank you.

also - when the gui first loads - the focus field is on password, not username. :)

Thank you, we will check this too.

Thank you. 

We have only upgraded one pair of radios to 3.1. They are set up as ePtP. I noticed that the "System Uptime" never exceeds 23 hours 59 minutes. After that it shows 1 second and starts the counting over. The "Session Uptime" on this pair shows 12 days right now. Not a big deal but is anyone else seeing this?

@SmarterLarry wrote:

We have only upgraded one pair of radios to 3.1. They are set up as ePtP. I noticed that the "System Uptime" never exceeds 23 hours 59 minutes. After that it shows 1 second and starts the counting over. The "Session Uptime" on this pair shows 12 days right now. Not a big deal but is anyone else seeing this?

Yes, that's discussed in a couple other threads here, and fixed in V3.2 release.

j

3 Likes

Sorry, I looked for it in other threads but missed it.