3.6 450 "Radio not calibrated"

We have been running into a problem with the 3.6 450 radio's slowly losing signal and will eventually come up with a "Radio not calibrated" in the GUI. We have to go to the location and swap out the gear then call up cambium to get them reset and put a license key put back on them. Not a super big deal just want to keep my network as healthy as i can. For the most part i have really liked the 3.6 line and haven't had issues with them until just recently. Seems like it started up roughly a month ago and i have had at least 5 of them so far and found 1 in the field before it completly dropped. I don't see anybody else with this issue on the forms, is this a known problem?

I have not heard of this before.  Can you describe "slowly losing signal" a bit more?

What kind of key needs to get put on?  A throughput key?

Well we had a customer that when first installed had a signal of roughly -63 with a 8x6 modulation that degraded to a -72 8x2. She called in saying her connection was getting poor, so we swapped her equipment out and she is currenttly at a -64 8x6. No change in aiming or what AP she is connected to. 

And yes when reset they are getting reset to 4meg when they need to be either 10 or 20's. 

Recent I still have this same problem PTP450 3.6 Cambium radio unit showing an error message of Radio not calibrated.

Please help me how can this problem be solved? 

@KOwopetu123 wrote:

Recent I still have this same problem PTP450 3.6 Cambium radio unit showing an error message of Radio not calibrated.

Please help me how can this problem be solved? 

You'll need to open a ticket with Cambium support to resolve this issue.