3000 Low TCP Throughput

2 ninedd

Is is interesting  to test  ePMP 3000   with   two CPE -  Force 300 in MU-MIMO mode.

If we see in 40 MHz

250  Mbps  download and 50 Mbps  upload  with one Force 300 and  at the same time ( simultaneosly)

250  Mbps  download and 50 Mbps  upload with another Force 30 , 

-total ePMP  3000 -  500 Mbps Dowload and 100 Mbps upload ( in 40 MHz) it will be great.  

Hello, we just have tested two F300@20 Mhz in same time we try to download from our FTP server.

Single unit 125/25 DL/UL 

Two units 75/13 DL/UL

Two CPEs shoud have different azimuts and work at  different MIMO 2x2 streams of MU-MIMO 4x4.

Thats what i expect....

I have seen in some video dat we can see MU MIMO workin in graph "the green line"

Now i have 8 SC and they are not doin MU MIMO... or are they ?

GPS sync of

@Varlous wrote:

Thats what i expect....

I have seen in some video dat we can see MU MIMO workin in graph "the green line"

Now i have 8 SC and they are not doin MU MIMO... or are they ?

You're not pushing enough aggregate throughput across the AP to trigger MU-MIMO.

So if i understand well, even two SC downloading at maximum can not turn it on? 

@Varlous wrote:

So if i understand well, even two SC downloading at maximum can not turn it on? 

If you have two SM's... that have optimal seperation across the AP to trigger MU-MIMO (groupable STA's), and the SM's are NOT being limited by a QoS/MIR throttle... and they're running at/near full modulation... then yes... they will trigger MU-MIMO and you should see speeds across the AP double, and you'll see the green 'MU-MIMO' downlink graph indicate this. You can test this by using the Wireless Link Test on the AP... and running tests between two 'groupable STA's'.

2 Likes

I can confirm dat, it works exactly as u sayd !!! THX for help.

1 Like