4.5.6 on CnMaestro cloud - disappeared

Hello
we use cnmaestro on cloud.
we noticed that now the reccomendend image is 4.6.0.1, wich we kept back since we have some disconnection issues around.
We used the 4.5.6 without any issues.
We upgraded entire towers and began having again some disconnects.
how can I revert en mass to the 4.5.6, since it is not available in the firmware images?

Hi ,

When you say disconnect issues , is it the SM is disconnecting from the AP or the AP/SM are disconnecting from cnmaestro. Can you please provide more details regarding this and syslog message from monitor->System log in the ePMP device GUI also will help in debugging.

Thanks,
KR.

On 4.56 the network is perfectly stable. We upgrade the sm and they keep disconnecting with connection lost from the ap in the syslog.
How can i put back all the 4 5 6 on the whole network?

Hi ,

We will get the 4.5.6 back on production cloud . In the meanwhile can you please raise a support ticket on device side for ePMP disconnections with build 4.6.0.1 . Once this is there you can select a Network or tower or AP and can do a bulk upgrade of the devices.

Thanks,
KR.

In how much time I will find the 456 on the cloud?

Hi ,

Its already uploaded to the production cloud. Please check and let us know.

Thanks,
KR.

It is now available, thank you.
4.5.6 the network is absolutely stable.

Thanks for the update , please do not forget to raise a support ticket on the ePMP device side to check what exactly is the connectivity issue with 4.6.0.1 build.

Hello
I tried on the forum some month ago, but it appears OK, the links are up and working with the correct MCS (comparing to the 4.5.6)
We have seen random disconnects from the SM if the SM was older (F200) and 4.6.0.1 - the AP was 4.6.0.1

We have seen issues in older technology 2000/200 using 4.6.0.1. The AP stays online but the SM randomly disconnects. If I downgrade the same SM with 4.5.6 it works flawlessy.

Yes better to use 4.5.6 for 11n devices like Force 180/200 and for 11ac devices like ePMP 2000/3000 /Force 300 4.6.0.1 .

Thanks,
KR.

Thank you. Is there a way to selectively select SM Type to upgrade with?
I mean, all F200 to 4.5.6 and F300 to 4.6.0.1 ?

No ,currently there is no way to upgrade SMs based on their device type.

Thanks,
KR.

I just gave you a feature request!

1 Like

If you added a feature request to the Ideas section be sure to share the link here so other can upvote it. This helps it get prioritized.