450b won't register

We have had 2 450b radios so far that won't register to 450i AP or a 450 AP. They dont even try to register, they dont say syncing or registering , they just keeping scanning. They pick up the AP's in AP Eval but wont register. We have had 15 or so other 450b register just fine.  

We have run into this as well in our lab with a 450i AP. Did you try rebooting and re-configuring?

@besterholdt wrote:

We have had 2 450b radios so far that won't register to 450i AP or a 450 AP. They dont even try to register, they dont say syncing or registering , they just keeping scanning. They pick up the AP's in AP Eval but wont register. We have had 15 or so other 450b register just fine.  

Hi Besterholdt,

Are you still experiencing problems or were you able to resolve your issue?

If you haven't, I'd recommend configuring the SMs to use as few frequency bands/frequencies/channel bandwidths as needed for your AP configurations and reboot them. If all bands/channel bandwidths are selected, initial scans can take a long time. If you're still having trouble, it's best to contact support who can walk you through what logs/information to grab to help debug your issue.

-Al

Same here? Solved yet?

I’m also having a problem my 450B scanning it’s AP without registering it. I don’t understand what the problem is since I’ve done resets and reconfigurations without success.