Not sure why my original post was deleted but... having the 450M report inErrorCount in the SNMP oid but not showing in the UI.
Please use Canopy specific OID's to get "ifInErrors" and "ifOutErrors" count.
For "ifInErrors" (.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.1.14) the Canopy specific OIDs are
- RF Interface - .220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.0 (rfInErrorsCount)
- Ethernet Interface - .126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.0 (fecInErrorsCount )
For "ifOutErrors" (.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.1.20) the Canopy specific OIDs are
- RF Interface - .22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.0 (rfOutErrorsCount)
- Ethernet Interface - .184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.0 (fecOutErrorsCount)
@Balaji this violates RFCs.
Yes, we recommend using Canopy sepcific OID's for discards too.
For "ifInDiscards" (.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.1.13) the Canopy specific OIDs are
- RF Interface - .188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.0 (rfInDiscardsCount)
- Ethernet Interface - .18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.0 (fecInDiscardsCount )
For "ifOutDiscards" (.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.1.19) the Canopy specific OIDs are
- RF Interface - .220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.0 (rfInDiscardsCount)
- Ethernet Interface - .126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.0 (fecInDiscardsCount )
Can you please either implement IF-MIB correctly (by supplying the same data as you report at your "custom" OIDS) or completely drop IF-MIB support?
IF-MIB is an industrly wide standard and there are RFCs for it. This deviation from that standard means that everyone using LibreNMS and any other NMS that respects IF-MIB and also operates with Canopy PMP450 is receiving inaccurate ethernet error and discard metrics right?