8.2.1 Firmware

Same Here I get the same error on my AP Once or Twice a Day.

As of today they are working on your issue along with the NAT issue and another VLAN plug P10 type issue. From what I’ve heard this should be addressed in the next version 8.2.2 which they are working very hard on coming out with as soon as they nail it down.

That’s the same response i got from canopy support just yesterday as well.
I can’t say it’s the best answer i’ve heard all week, but at least now there’s some sort of light at the end of the tunnel.

Hello guys,

I have the same problem after upgrading my AP and SM to version 8.2.1
Already sent log info with the problem description to Motorola support through email. Other problem I am facing after new upgrade is that some of my customers with SOHO routers or PC’s are unable to get DHCP addresses from the main server. NAT is disabled on the SM because my main server is providing dynamic IP to customer devices which are connected through SM.

As coincidental as it might be, i noticed that issue too where a directly connected customer without nat would randomly loose their ip address and have to get a new one. I considered it a separate issue than before. But now that i know someone else is having the issue i feel a bit less frazzled.

hello guys,

I have downgraded firmware from 8.2.1 to 8.1.5.1 ( AP and SM ).
So far so good.
The only issue I have’nt resolved is that through the radio connectivity some of the CPE are not able to get Dynamic IP addreses from my main DHCP server…
By the way Motorola Support just sucks…

I guess we’ll be staying with 7.3.6 and see how 8.2.2 works out. We’re not having any problems 7.3.6 atm.

It would be nice if they could finish 8.2.2 - these ethernet lockup issues are kicking my ass. I hadn’t had any problems with them on 8.1.5.1, but the 8.1.5.6 software seems to have issues.

I rolled all mine back to 8.1.5.1 until they get these issues fixed, so far no more issues…

Yeah - 8.1.5.1 worked fantastic for me, but unfortunately I can’t roll back on the new units shipping with 8.1.5.6

wifiguy wrote:
It would be nice if they could finish 8.2.2 - these ethernet lockup issues are kicking my ***.

I am running 8.2.2 (as beta) for about 10 days and I am happy to say that it's the best release I ever tried :)
All the known bugs I experienced seem to be gone away.
I suggest everybody to be patient and wait for public release.

Ciao
Massimo
BigTrumpet wrote:
[quote="wifiguy":xcapgxuc]It would be nice if they could finish 8.2.2 - these ethernet lockup issues are kicking my ***.

I am running 8.2.2 (as beta) for about 10 days and I am happy to say that it's the best release I ever tried :)
All the known bugs I experienced seem to be gone away.
I suggest everybody to be patient and wait for public release.

Ciao
Massimo[/quote:xcapgxuc]

Hi,

Where can I get version 8.2.2?
Can you send me?

Thanks

I’m so glad to hear this. Anyone hear when the release will officially be out?

palmanet wrote:

Can you send me?
Thanks

Hi palmanet,
I will ask my distributor if I can send the beta to other people.

Ciao
Massimo

I’d wait for the official release.

BigTrumpet wrote:
[quote="palmanet":1zfuklpd]
Can you send me?
Thanks

Hi palmanet,
I will ask my distributor if I can send the beta to other people.

Ciao
Massimo[/quote:1zfuklpd]

OK.
Thanks.