900mhz 120 Sectors

We just deployed 3 120 Degree HPOL 900mhz Antenna’s. When I run the spectrum analyzer on each I can 2 of them up and going fine, but the third seems like there is NO spectrum left to work with. They are connected to a CMM and everything is set identical on each AP. Should I Vertically Seperate them?

Has anyone deployed 3 120 of the 900 AP’s?

-J

I’m not sure what you mean "no spectrum left " but I’ve deployed 3 120 degree antennas about three feet apart in the middle of a water tower with no vertical separation at all an had no problems. We 've also deployed 3 sectors at the edge of a water tower about 25 feet apart and maintained an omni in the middle of the tower with no problems. Can you be more specific with the problem you are having?

jmoore wrote:
We just deployed 3 120 Degree HPOL 900mhz Antenna's. When I run the spectrum analyzer on each I can 2 of them up and going fine, but the third seems like there is NO spectrum left to work with. They are connected to a CMM and everything is set identical on each AP. Should I Vertically Seperate them?

Has anyone deployed 3 120 of the 900 AP's?

-J

How did you split one AP to 3 antennas? can you point me to URLs where to buy the splitter from? thanks.

I believe jmoore meant 3 separate AP’s which is why it was stated that a spectrum analysis was done on each. (Not 1 AP with 3 antennas)