900Mhz Connectivity Issue

sure seems like a fly by night wisp.

installing off a 6 ft ladder and right in front of trees and not going to the top etc…

Wouldn’t say that. -78 and jitter of 3 I would install without thinking twice. I do have excellent spectrum though…

Inexperienced is my guess. We made mistakes like that in our earlier days and just learned from them.

You can study all you want but the fact is you gain so much more insight from experience.

very true experience is the best teacher.

and i am sure that we all went through our installs that we had to move to make the link better.

we do not know whether it is a contractor or a employee, i always am leerie about contractor’s because they just want to get in and get out.

Yeah - we no longer use contract labor because of the poor quality of the installations we experienced. We do them ourselves, make sure they are done professionally and correctly.

jwcn wrote:
Wouldn't say that. -78 and jitter of 3 I would install without thinking twice. I do have excellent spectrum though...

really? when your shooting through trees that havn't leafed out yet?

Again depends on the spectrum. I have a customer running at -90 with no reregs or drops. Another at -86 with no problems.

If you have clean spectrum…

The ISP I have for canopy wireless I believe is very new, they seem to only have 4 employees and only 1 technician.

so I guess I am part of there learning curve.