Additional LEDs Indicators on PoE Power Supply

Aside from the Power LED indicator on the PoE power supply, I think it would be better if you can have these 2 LED indicators as well:

1. Registration LED Indicator - This just indicates that the SM is registered to an AP. Since the SM is usually on top of the roof, there are no other ways that a client can tell tech support that his SM is not registered to an AP unless he climbs up and looks at the LED indicators on the SM itself.

2. LAN Activity Indicator - This would simply indicate if there is an activity between the SM and the AP.

troytdr wrote:
Aside from the Power LED indicator on the PoE power supply, I think it would be better if you can have these 2 LED indicators as well:

1. Registration LED Indicator - This just indicates that the SM is registered to an AP. Since the SM is usually on top of the roof, there are no other ways that a client can tell tech support that his SM is not registered to an AP unless he climbs up and looks at the LED indicators on the SM itself.

2. LAN Activity Indicator - This would simply indicate if there is an activity between the SM and the AP.

great!! i like your idea :-D

yep sounds like a great idea