Advantage plataform Migration de la a WiMAX

Hello everyone!

I’ve been reading about Advantage Platform Migration Path to unlicensed WiMAX, i’d like to know if this equipment is now available or how is the deveplopment process for this migration.

Thanks!

I haven’t heard anything that has been produced yet in the unlicensed for WiMAX from Motorola.

If it was anything like their migration to Advantage it could possibly mean new AP hardware that might be both backwards compatible with the current platform and WiMax client units.

That will be a neat trick and probably more expensive because it might require two radios in one package? Only time will tell what happens…

juaco23 wrote:
Hello everyone!

I've been reading about Advantage Platform Migration Path to unlicensed WiMAX, i'd like to know if this equipment is now available or how is the deveplopment process for this migration.

Thanks!

Spoke with them this afternoon regarding WiMAX rollout. Last they heard there was testing going on in about 20 locations and Japans testing is up in February I believe.

He also mentioned that it may be a few months before further information is known regarding WiMAX. I had called about WAP400 (WiMAX APs) and the CPE0 100 series WiMAX CPEs to find out what was going on with them.

He also told me 2.5 probability is greater than 3.5ghz in the US, but again told me it'd be a few months before further information was known.