Alert notifications by site

Hi,

I run the cambium side of things for a wisp that is in 3 different states. I would like to set it up so that any alert notification in a managers area goes off, it goes to that person who handles said site and not everyone else. Does anyone know how to do this or even if its possible?

Thanks,

Colin

Could you clarify which product line you’re seeking alerts/notifications for?

The only thing I can suggest is trying email forwarding with rules. So, all the notifications could go to a central email, and then setup rules such as

if message body contains 10.48.1.1 then forward to sam@someisp,com

and maybe that would give you what you need?

1 Like

that could work but thats a lot of work. Wish there was an easier solution

1 Like

if we have an AP, SM or router that goes off line in the state of North Carolina, i want that email alert to only go to those who work in NC. If it goes off for Virginia, I want to be the only one that gets it.

1 Like

Hate to say it but might be easier to setup three different cnmaestro instances on-prem, one for each state.

Hi @Colin_Woods ,

I think we can give a try with creating Managed accounts in your existing setup and split the devices among them and while adding email subscribers you can add them per Managed account so that notifications belonging to that particular managed account will be sent to the configured subscribers in that managed account only.

Regards,
Raghavendra

In other words he needs cnmaestro X for that?

Yes @mixig Managed Service Provider (MSP) is a Pro feature which is available on cnMaestro X for both Cloud and On-prem
@Colin_Woods May i know which version and deployment of cnMaestro you are using, is it Cloud or On-Premise?

Regards,
Raghavendra

currently using cloud and i have activated my cnMaestro X. I would love to find more detailed information on how to set this up.

Hi @Colin_Woods ,
Help document or User guide has detailed explanation on creation of MSP accounts. Once you create the required number of Managed accounts, we can add 2 email subscribers per managed account.

Regards,
Raghavendra

You probably want to start on page 341 of the User Guide: