Anyone else using EAP-TTLS with ePMP?

We can break it with or without smart speed being enabled. Furthermore, I would expect smart speed to break ethernet connectivity, not wireless interface connectivity.

We’ve supplied Cambium with all the MSNs. I think we had 11 out of 250 that were tagged for bad hardware.

It’s without any doubt 100% related to EAP-TTLS.

Your response months ago encouraged us to try harder, but I’m not sure what else we could do on our end.

Our last lab experiment was full-release RHL with fresh free RADIUS and a statically built database with only one AP aimed at it. Can’t get much simpler than that and I can easily break an F300-25 or F300-16 while F200 & F180 chug right along. This is with both a 2k as the AP and a 3K-L.

I think I have an idea now, there is a known bug in the RHL versions of freeradius, Spin up a debian vm with freeradius3, drop your certificates and the key into the correct folder and somewhere on here I made a full post on how to make it work, find and follow.

This one, perhaps?

Thanks Simon,
Yes that is the one I was thinking of. And yes I know its not fully detailed but it has the information needed.

We noticed our customers having different issues with Radius. And it depends on network configuration. We fix it one by one. Some are already fixed in 4.7.
It is better to open support tickets to let us know how exactly it does not work.
Thank you!

Andrii, 213502 has been opened since March 19, 2020. We’re exhausting all avenues of help.

1 Like

I know about this case. The fix is scheduled after 4.7.1
And please remove my address from mailing list cos I daily get emails about your radios up/down state.