anyone use the M2 with sucsess?

we are switching over to the 11dBi M2. i hope they are good…heh… anyone use them? or know a better one?

We have switched to this antenna because it performs much better than the Yagi or Cushcraft or PacWireless. We us mostly this 14 and the 17. The 14 is about the size of a 11 Yagi. They are light and easy to install. We have about 1400 customers so we have used a bunch. The 17 works great and alowed us to go longer distance from the towers. We still use the 15 par dish antenna for heavy trees because it narrows the fernal zone but that is all it is good for.

After much trial and a fair amount of error, we’ve standardized on the stinger as our default antenna, and we keep the M2 14 and 17 dBi models in stock for installations where the stinger isn’t strong enough.

Sounds like I need to try the 15dBi parabolic, though.

we are fixing to stop using the cushcraft 906 i think it is 8 or 9dBi. so i am hoping the m2 will pull thru

The mount sucks on them, talk to your distributor M2 makes a heavy duty mount and the connector is a PITA to seal.

As far as performance goes you can’t beat them. Period.

If anyone is interested I have many Cushcraft 13dBD yagis that Id sell for a good price. http://www.tessco.com/products/displayP … ventPage=1

If I am correct 13 dBd is like 15 dBi. I doubt the 17 dBi M2 will noticeablly outperform the Cushcraft (not to mention the Cushcraft is built well, mounts well, and is easy to seal).

Anyone interested, send me a pm or email.

M2 yagi 11,14, and 17 dbi are our primary antennas.

we have about 50 or more customers using M2 antennas bad in winter ice forms on them and will drop signal our winters are bad so we are about to try the 15db parabalic grid antenna by pacwaireless

900MHZdude, you will have better luck with the pac wireless grids in ice situations. We have swapped out yagis with these and they did not drop with 1/4" plus of ice on them.

mhussey wrote:
900MHZdude, you will have better luck with the pac wireless grids in ice situations. We have swapped out yagis with these and they did not drop with 1/4" plus of ice on them.

I have changed a few Yagis to these grids and to Integrated SMs with success as well.

I’m not seeing the same ice issues as 900mhzdude… and we are in CANADA

We have thousands of M2’s on the field and they ARE your best bet! Awesome price/performance.

I seeyou guys are using 900 Mhz? You should check out the 17.5 and 14.5 Dbi Yagi antenna. By KP Performance Antennas

www.kpperformance.ca

Take care