Aps lose configuration

greetings community
I currently have a question, I have a basic cnmaestro account that is, it is not premium and since it only allows me 9 aps and 17 Sm after 17 aps these are added "but after a certain time (15 or 20 days) they are reset to factory mode Is this normal? I have this situation in 2 aps that I configured as such for a pmpt lately and they lose configuration

It is not an cnMaestro issue.
This is problem with power supply on the AP (in my opinion)
Reset to default is typical when somone play with power supply :slight_smile:

That doesnā€™t sound normal.I have a couple of customers still left on basic cnMaestro with 500ā€™s and 180ā€™s and they never hit issues like these.
Maybe someone from Cambium can chime in
Like @PFR says I think you might have some sort of power issue going on.

I appreciate the information
but it has already happened to me with 2 aps of the same model in different places, I donā€™t think thatā€™s a coincidence
change the power supply by one to see if the fault persists, these sources are not touched by anyone and they are new

This isnā€™t a cnMaestro thing - it doesnā€™t erase the config of you donā€™t pay for it.

I canā€™t say if it is a power issue, or defective gear, or what your problem isā€¦ but I can say for sure that itā€™s not a cnMaestro ā€˜featureā€™

1 Like

In my implementations, I have such situations in places where there are power ā€œspikesā€, then the device restarts to the default settings. Another situation is, for example, lightning in the area. Another situation is the use of power tools nearby and the sudden power off after a power outage.

The easiest way is to buy a power strip with voltage stabilization. Plug in for 2 weeks and see what the symptoms will be.

When the reboots are over, the problem will be solved, if not, you make an RMA request and replace the devices with new ones.

4 Likes