Bridging

A customer called with slow speeds and I can’t find the customers MAC due to lack of bridging. I did SNMP walk and could not find bridging MAC entries. The home screen of the GUI doesn’t provide enough details as to what traffic is occuring and I need to be able to isolate the customer in question. Bridging entry in AP or STA will determine whether or not my company with 2300+ subscribers will continue to deploy ePMP1000. http://epmp.community.cambiumnetworks.com/customer/portal/questions/4940888-neighbor-bridging-table states that the version after 1.4.0 will have bridging, however as of v1.4.1 v1.4.3 and v1.4.4 I do not see any bridging info via web or SNMP. Please update as I would like to deploy more but can’t at this point

Travis,

We plan to have this bridging functionality in our 2.0 software release.

Sorry, correction. We will have bridging function in a release after 2.0, in the July time frame.

Ola… gostaria de confirmar se vai sair realmente a funcionalidade de bridging table para o ePMP1000 em julho. Temos um escopo de suporte com padrões para atendentes nível 1 com base nisto e estamos no aguardo desta funcionalidade para começar a liberar o suporte a empresa ao todo. No aguardo Ps: Desktop Sigmanet / Campinas - SP.