Bug in Subscriber IPv6 URL link

Version 3.0.0-r3 – bug is here :frowning:

I see prefix length included into URL link only for devices configured as router.

cnMaestro Dashboard: please don't highlight full device IPv6 address/prefix as weblink.
https://[aaaa:bbbb:cccc::zzzz/64]/ -- it doesn't work :(Β  Only IPv6 address is web link.

Hi ,

can you let us know for which device type you are seeing the IPV6 issue where prefix is shown as part of the address. Please share the screenshot of the GUI also .

Thanks,

KR.

It's some of ePMP1000 Integrated 2.4GHz SMs. Only configured as a router ones, I think.

Hi Anansy,

I tried to reproduce the issue locally using a SM in router modeΒ  with firmware version 3.5.6 and 4.5 but i am getting only IPV6 address alone but not prefix as part of the web link to launch the device GUI. Which firmware version you are using and are you seeing the device link local address or IPV6 global unicast address assigned to the device.

You can invite me to your Cloud account to debug the issue further. I will send my mail id in the private message.

Thanks,

KR.

1 Like

Hi Anansy,

This is coming as the device is sending the cnMaestro in the same way. This issue will be fixed from ePMP device side in future release 4.7.0 .

Thanks,
KR.