Cambium & UBNT P2P 20Mb Crash

I have successfully connteced ePMP1000 (sm) to UBNT (ap) Nanobeam @ 20mhz.

Traffic flows CCQ 97% +

So I decided to test the link before swapping out the AP.

With a MT on both sides I started the test at 1 Mb and increased it slowly to 20Mb and CRASH, the epmp is still functional, pingable and says its still connected to the AP.

But the AP is not reachable, So I use my cell phone Internet connection to access the AP and it also says its still connected to the epmp but no traffic flows threw the epmp.

Reboot the epmp and bam its back. Until I do a speedtest.net and CRASH its gone again until a reboot.(It crash during the ping test)

Uplink MCS 4

Downlink MCS 15

Nature of Mixing?

Anything show up in the system logs ?

@NOW wrote:

@I have successfully connteced ePMP1000 (sm) to UBNT (ap) Nanobeam @ 20mhz.

Traffic flows CCQ 97% +

So I decided to test the link before swapping out the AP.

With a MT on both sides I started the test at 1 Mb and increased it slowly to 20Mb and CRASH, the epmp is still functional, pingable and says its still connected to the AP.

But the AP is not reachable, So I use my cell phone Internet connection to access the AP and it also says its still connected to the epmp but no traffic flows threw the epmp.

Reboot the epmp and bam its back. Until I do a speedtest.net and CRASH its gone again until a reboot.(It crash during the ping test)

Uplink MCS 4

Downlink MCS 15

Nature of Mixing?

Hi, 

Please contact our support engineers at http://www.cambiumnetworks.com/support/contact-support (they are available 24/7) so they can take a look. Like Chris said, we will likely need syslogs to see whats causing the crash. 

If you'd like please contact me directly at sriram@cambiumnetworks.com and I can take a look. 

Thanks,

Sriram