Can anyone define this Log Error?

I keep getting this in a log on a 900AP on 8.1.5…

17:22:52 UT : 09/09/07 : File webportglu.c : Line 321 Sending page out to client return socket error 8: ECONNRESET
17:40:27 UT : 09/09/07 : File webportglu.c : Line 321 Sending page out to client return socket error 8: ECONNRESET
17:45:47 UT : 09/09/07 : File webportglu.c : Line 339 Sending HTTP Header unsuccessful: -1: EPIPE

I keep getting this and the system slows the client subscriber down to a crawl… an assistance is appreciated!!!

CM

I have resently been experiencing that error as well. I have no answer, but would like to see what it is.

I have only seen it on my new BH20 that is a P10 running 8.2V2… I have not seen it on any of the older software/hardware versions. this link in quesiton also has overruns and some errors on the ethernet (which I’m troublshooting cause the cable “tests” good). Do you have any similar things showing up on your interfaces?

Hi LP.

I don’t recall seeing this error, but I DID have the same issue with errors on my main BH20. I also went through all the motions of replacing cables etc.

Bottom line is that all cabling was fine. I replaced the BH20 with a PTP600 and no more errors. I guess the link was just being maxed out.

I have found the errors dissapear after a reboot and reappear after the subscribers get cranked up again… system is maxing the traffic and the ECONRESET error reappears. Yes, since switching to 8.x.x builds I have seen overrun and errors as well but I don’t think these are related… High traffic sites and low traffic sites all get the overruns and errors… may be sync related and am working on that as we speak. found a lot of the dropped data was due to lightning suppression and this disappeared when it was bypassed.

CM