Canopy - The Business Objective News group

Can we see a new discussion group on the “Viability of Canopy in Rural Locations”, or something to that effect.

Essentially, what I am looking for is a “newbie chat group” that can educate me on the idea of starting a WISP in remote locations. What have other buisness ventures of this nature experienced? What would they have done differently. Etc etc.

Any suggestions from the group to where this kind of thing may already be posted is most welcome.

Best Regards
Ivan

We kept the number of forums to a minimum so that people didn’t have to worry about posting in the proper places. Too often, on other boards, members seem to get bent out of shape when someone posts in the wrong place. We want to eliminate that and rely on the search function that is built in. If you have something specific you are looking for then do a quick search. If it isn’t there then don’t hesitate to post in the General, Tools, or Suggestions forums.

If others want to see something like this then we will open it for discussion. It’s your group, and we’re open. If the majority wants it then that’s what we’ll give you.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Thanks for the update. I look forward to maybe seeing the newsgroup.

Best
Ivan