CanopyCON

How does one sign up for CanopyCON? All of the links on http://www.canopycon.org/ are dead ;(

What great eyes you have!!! :smiley:
CanopyCon will be announced soon. Registrations are not being accepted yet.

We will first send out a “Call for Papers/Presentations” which will hopefully elicit many good Canopy Users who want to share their “lessons learned”.

The theme for this inagural event is “For, By, and About Canopy Users” - we hope you will participate as well as attend!

Keep your eyes open for more announcements soon…

That sounds awesome…I’m quite excited about this.

Do you know what the costs will be?

Keefe

CTCA-info wrote:
What great eyes you have!!! :smiley:
CanopyCon will be announced soon. Registrations are not being accepted yet.

We will first send out a “Call for Papers/Presentations” which will hopefully elicit many good Canopy Users who want to share their “lessons learned”.

The theme for this inagural event is “For, By, and About Canopy Users” - we hope you will participate as well as attend!

Keep your eyes open for more announcements soon…

We are not disclosing any advanced details until anouncement time :slight_smile: , but we want to focus on:

1) Encouraging early-sign-ups (in fact, we expect to sell-out quickly given a mailing list of over 50,000 email addresses world-wide and limited space)
2) AND, keeping it affordable

Two ways people can help us is to:
1) Think of ideas for presentations YOU would like to see given (e.g.: VLANs-in-depth, Synchronization Challenges, Co-location Dos and Don’ts, etc…) - then suggest who YOU would like to hear present this stuff (we will also have some presentations by Motorola-staff as well…)

2) Suggest Vendors/Categories you want represented in the exhibits hall (e.g.: range-extension companies <like Beehive>, or Billing Systems <like Rodopi or PowerNOC>)…we hope to have head-to-head presentations by vendors (in a vendor track) by subjects so you can see/compare presentations on the same subject by different vendors…

We will have a place to send your suggestions VERY soon…trust me :slight_smile:

OK…spoke too much already…keep your eyes open…and don’t spread the word yet…we won’t let you down!!! :smiley:

I’m always the last to know… Awesome concept!!!