Change Password admin user in a php script

Good afternoon dear,
                                             I am implementing a configuration script in the management system I could do everything snmp least change the password of admin user because I find in the MIBs the oid, only it occurs to me ssh with the passwd command does not work me.
                                            Any ideas?

regards

@mariano_da wrote:

Good afternoon dear,
                                             I am implementing a configuration script in the management system I could do everything snmp least change the password of admin user because I find in the MIBs the oid, only it occurs to me ssh with the passwd command does not work me.
                                            Any ideas?

regards

Hi, 

We do not allow changing passwords through snmp. But changing through cli should work. We're looking into this now and will get you some feedback. Which release are you using?

Thanks,

Sriram

@mariano_da wrote:

Good afternoon dear,
                                            Any ideas?

regards

Hi, 

Changing password for the "admin" user through cli should work. However, for security, the device will not allow you to set password equal to hostname as-is, as a sub-string of a hostname, reversed hostname or doubled hostname. This algorithm will also not allow to setup weak passwords.

Would you be able to give me an example password that you tried that does not work?

Thanks,
Sriram