Changing Network Categories in cnMaestro

I see on the video on the knowledge center that you can organize your network and select where to put onboarding units.  It says you can create a network and add a tower to that network.  I have done that but all my units are onbaording to the default network.  I have combed through cnMaestro and don't see where I can change this.  I see in the video that it says you can do it during the onbaording process but that page looks different now than it does in the video.  Any ideas. 

During onboarding you can click on the globe "Set Location" button on the right side of a device row to select a Network and Tower to which to onboard the device.  This is only available for AP and PTP devices.  Otherwise, only the Network drop-down will be available for devices without a parent.

Devices can also be moved in Configure -> Devices by navigating directly to the device on the left-hand tree.  From here there will also be drop down menus for setting the Network and Tower of AP and PTP devices.  Otherwise only Network will be available for devices without a parent.

See attached images for details.

Yea I was finding this out after some further experimentation.  We were not able to get our ap's connected because they are on a non routable.  Just set up a tem. router for NAT untill a local install is avalable.  It's a relief to see that once the AP's are added to the right place the SU's fall in line with it.

Yes this is by design that all the SM under AP should automatically go to its parent hierarchy.