CMM Component Repair Needed

I have a couple CMMs Micro that have a few bad ports. Is there someone that repairs these units?

I also need a couple replacement power supplies, and have not seen these for sale anywhere.

Any suggestions on where to look?

Paul, PDMNet

I am in the same boat. I need to get a CMM Micro repaired. Actually I believe it is just a bad GPS receiver, so I would just need to track down a replacement board.

Anyone have any ideas as to where I could buy a replacement board? Also, does anyone have a Motorola P/N for their GPS antenna? If so, please PM me.

I have posted threads on where to get the replacement boards. Look under my posts for GPS BAD GEOMETRY.

Thank you.

Will the M12 timing model work in the CMM MICRO, GEN II CMM, or both?

paulchops wrote:
I have a couple CMMs Micro that have a few bad ports. Is there someone that repairs these units?

I also need a couple replacement power supplies, and have not seen these for sale anywhere.

Any suggestions on where to look?

Paul, PDMNet

Hi Paul, good to see you here. Its Aslani.

I also have a problem with my CMMMicro, some ports burn out and not powering anymore. If you can find some ways of repair, Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
CelerityNetworks wrote:
I have posted threads on where to get the replacement boards. Look under my posts for GPS BAD GEOMETRY.

can you post here the thread link?

i have a problem regarding GPS error msg issue.

while performing a particular link maintenance work at our base (base has CMM micro, AP, BH's), i have found GPS error message

1. log in as admin, in 5.2 GHz, BH, timing master
2. go to GPS status
3. got different error msg at different time

a. ReservedPosLock Auto Aurvey (BAD-under current, invalid msg-48, GPS receiver info-Unknown, sat. tracked-80, Available sat-0)

b. Bad GeomtryColdStart DifferFix Ins Vis Sat (BAD- over current, sat tracked-86, Av. sat.-180, height: -21464328m)

c. PossitionHold Differ Fix (sat. tracked-0, av.sat-8, height-11261m, connection- OK)

do u have any idea wht is going on and give me any solutions/suggestions?

thank you.

HI

My CMM Micro displays on the Home page BAD overcurrent

how can i repaired the dvice

More often than not, the 'overcurrent' message arises from the GPS antenna or the cable between GPS and antenna needing replaced.  If you disconnect the GPS antenna cable inside the CMM from the GPS board and the 'overcurrent' message goes away, then the antenna or cable are your cause.  Otherwise replacing the GPS card in the CMM would seem the fix.

j