cnMaestro on-premises 1.3.0-r5 "The file type/content is not suppo........"

Hi!

Unable to upload PMP/PTP 450(i) update package on cnMaestro on-premises 1.3.0-r5. When uploading we get the message " cnMaestro™ The file type/content is not supported. Please check with support team"

Are you attempting to upload .pkg3 or .tar.gz file types?  Both are available on the support download pages but only .tar.gz is supported by cnMaestro.

"CANOPY_15.0.1.tar.gz"

On a side note - Guest Access Portal is cool but you can't have spaces in the name.  It doesn't warn you about this but it does spit out errors on the other tabs saying its an invalid name. 

bipbaep, I've sent this information on to a developer to investigate.

Steven, I was able to reproduce this issue which we are now tracking under ticket CNSSNG-4223.  As a temporary work around: refresh the view by navigating to a separate page and then back.  The portal name will show again with no spaces which will allow editing. 

Hi All

We have found this issue and will reply with the solution soon.

Regards,

Rupam

1 Like

Hi All

For Customers who are using PMP Devices with cnMaestro On Premises , Please upload the PMP cnMaestro Canopy_15.0.1.tar.gz package in the cnMaestro On Premises version 1.2.2-r3 and then update the cnMaestro Package with 1.3.0-r5 release

Regards,

Rupam

What if you've already updated to 1.3?

1 Like