CNMAESTRO ON-PREMISES

Buenas alguien me podra ayudar, instale cnmaestro on-premises en un servidor para manejar unos cnPilot E410 y E500 como hago para agregarlos a cnMaestro y empezar a administrarlos desde ahi..?

Gracias de ante mano por sus respuestas!!

Hi javierespinosa -- the best place to start is the cnMaestro Support Center page. Here you can download the on-premises OVA (installed on VMware or VirtualBox), and we have a Quick Start Guide posted to can help you along. Once that is up-and-running, then you can upgrade to the latest 1.6.3 package.

Hi Rober, 

the problem is not to install it already I have it working and installed, the problem is that I can not add the equipment I was reading the quick guide but it does not have much information about that therefore I consult in the community.- Thanks

@javierespinosa, you can find information to help you in the cnMaestro User Guide.  It is can be downloaded from the Cambium Support Center under the Management tools section.

https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/files/cns%20server/

Refer to page 28 for a screenshot of the cnPilot E user interface "cnMaestro" section.

Also, refer to "Onboarding Devices" section starting on page 45.

2 Likes